【Introduction of the Trademark】
The leisure farm service quality trademark has been registered by the Association for copyright. It is used to indentify a leisure farm's service quality certified by Taiwan Leisure Farms Development Association, so that customers can recognize these certified leisure farms. The usage of this trademark covers:
(1) The trademark is printed on the "Leisure Farm Service Quality Certificate", and the certificate should be hung at an easily visible spot in the farm, which can be the entrance, service desk or ticket booth as the first priority of choices.
(2) The certificate can be used for commercials at websites and on promotional materials, but the contents shall not be altered whatsoever.
- Description of the Trademark：
(1) Taiwan - a beautiful and passionate island.
(2) F stands for farming - buffalos are the representative of diligence and endurance, a symbol of Taiwan farmers' spirits.
(3) A stands for forestry - mountains are the symbol of nature magnificence, meaning the leisure farm industry has been standing firmly like the mountains.
(4) R stands for agriculture - Farmers welcome the visitors from afar, with their most passionate and amiable minds and attitudes.
(5) M stands for fishery - water nurtures the spring of nature, symbolizing the abundant resources contained in the farms for visitor to explore and experience.