【Introduction of the Logo】
This Logo has been registered and is a copyright of the Association. This Logo is the identification of the "service certification" for the member leisure farms of the Taiwan Leisure Farm Development Association, which helps tourists identify whether a farm's service is certified. The efficacy and application of this Logo are described as follows:
- The Logo is printed on the "Leisure Farm Service Certificate" which should be placed on a easily visible spot in the leisure farm, such as the entrance, service desk or the ticket booth.
- Certified farms can use this logo on its website and promotional materials, but should not make any alteration of its contents.
- The connotations of this Logo:
- Taiwan - a beautiful and passionate island.
- (F) stands for farming - Buffalo's horn stands for the agricultural productivity, The color of golden brown symbolizes harvest; buffalos are the representative of diligence and endurance, a symbol of Taiwan farmers' spirits.
- (A) stands for forestry - Mountains stand for natural ecosystems, The color of green symbolizes leisure; mountains are the symbol of nature magnificence, meaning the leisure farm industry has been standing firmly like the mountains.
- (R) stands for agriculture - Farmers stand for experience for life, The color of red symbolizes passion; Farmers welcome the visitors from afar, with their most passionate and amiable minds and attitudes.
- (M) stands for fishery - Flowing water stands for the rural life, The color of blue symbolizes eternity; water nurtures the spring of nature, symbolizing the abundant resources contained in the farms for visitor to explore and experience.