台灣休閒農業發展協會
Taiwan Leisure Farms Development Association
 

 The Taiwan Leisure Farms Development Association was founded in 1998 as a non-profit organization under the Civil Organizations Act. It aims to develop leisure agriculture and rural tourism in Taiwan and has nearly 200 member farms. It has also been supported by officers from the Council of Agriculture under the Executive Yuan, scholars, and other business owners. Our mission is to bring the academia, the government, and the industry together for a better future of leisure agriculture and rural tourism.

 The TLFDA Secretariat is dedicated to helping our members provide high quality services, cultivate cultural charm, and establish brand images. To promote such "Quality, Taste and Brand image", four divisions are set at the TLFDA:

  1. Administration: This division is in charge of secretariat management. It is also the division that set up the "www.taiwanfarm.org.tw" website to promote the exchange and passing-down of insider knowledge.
  2. Human resource development: The division's missions include setting up the Taiwan Leisure Agriculture Institute, promoting the Leisure Farm Manager Certification, and cultivating managerial talents for the industry.
  3. Industry development: This division is responsible for studying related laws, promoting the Leisure Farm Service Rating System , and establishing a reliable, high-end industry image.
  4. Farm marketing: The division is dedicated to the research and development of new products, attracting more international clients, and promoting tourism in Taiwan across the globe from a globalizing point of view.
 In addition to boosting agricultural economy, the TLFDA sees itself as the promoter of public environmental education. It aims to bring social stability and sustainable agricultural development to rural areas as a way to give back to society. The TLFDA secretariat believes that "70% of the effort made for sustaining the present, and the other 30% is for creating a better future". By passing down old-time wisdom, sharing insider knowledge, and spreading the power of love, the TLFDA hopes to make agricultural villages in Taiwan wonderful tourist destinations and great living environments. Not only elder farmers can find their worth, youngsters can also come home to make a good living. In continuing the village culture, everyone can "Enjoy a leisurely life while immersing in happiness".
  • Aaddress:3F., No.2, Ln. 23, Yangming 2nd Rd., Yilan City, Yilan County 26057, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
  • Telephone:+886-3-938-1269 Faxes:+886-3-938-2610
  • Office Time:09:00-12:30 & 13:30-18:00 (In addition to the national holidays from Monday to Friday)